I want to surrender my weapons to the french State

  1. I download the Cerfa 11845 form ;
  2. I fill in the Cerfa and print it out in 3 copies ;
  3. I bring the 3 forms together with the weapons to the local police station or gendarmerie ;


I can also obtain more information on the legislation relating to weapons

I go to a police station

For Paris and the inner suburbs (75, 92, 93, 94) I can make an appointment online
For the other departments, I go directly to the police station.

Display settings

Choose a theme to personalize the appearance of the site